ADAP is present in Geneva and in French-speaking Switzerland through various events such as :
- The holding of a conference at the Museum of Natural History in Geneva in November 2018 on the theme of: “The bee makes its Buzz: Win-Win strategy or alibi to serve an unsustainable development? »
- The realization of a photo exhibition entitled “Voyage en Afrique, au cœur des relations Hommes-Nature”, with the support of Loterie Romande. This exhibition, which highlighted the experience acquired during the implementation of projects in the field, was inaugurated in February 2015 and exhibited in various locations in Geneva: Haute Ecole du Paysage, d’ingénierie et d’architecture (Hepia), festival Alternatiba or the Nyamuk travel café.
- The history of 12 years of the project in Burkina Faso during a conference in Carouge on the 27th October 2015 with the presence of the entire Administrative Council of the Commune as well as the President of the State Council of the Republic and Canton of Geneva, Mr. François Longchamp.
- A day of conferences on the theme “Well-being and health through plants” in partnership with the University of Lausanne and the Maison de Quartier de Carouge in November 2013.
- The realization of natural cosmetics “Wild Beauty” with the products coming from the project areas (shea butter, desert date oil, vanilla, wax). Various workshops were held in Geneva and Lausanne in 2015 and 2016, and the products produced by volunteers were sold to members and supporters, as well as at the Pôle Sud Solidaire Christmas Market in Lausanne in 2016.
- Participation in the “Courir pour Aider” solidarity races in 2006, as well as two editions of the “Race for Gift” in 2015 and 2016.
- Stands at various events: Salon du Livre, Alternatiba, Fête de la Musique, International Environment Day at the Maison Internationale de l’Environnement, Marché Solidaire Pôle Sud in Lausanne, or in communal events such as the “Aux trois chêne ça bouge” festival.
These events made it possible to raise awareness among the general public in Geneva and French-speaking Switzerland of the challenges of cooperation in the field of the environment and ADAP’s action in the field, as well as to exchange with various partners.
Our activities on pictures :