ADAP is present in Geneva and French-speaking Switzerland with various events such as:
- A conference at the Geneva Natural History Museum in November 2018 on the theme of: “The Bee makes its Buzz: Win-Win strategy or alibi in the service of unsustainable development?”
- The photo exhibition “Voyage en Afrique, au Coeur des relations Hommes-Nature”, with the support of Loterie Romande. It highlighted the experience acquired in the field, was inaugurated in February 2015, and travelled to various places in Geneva: The Geneva School of Landscape, Engineering and Architecture (HEPIA), the Maison des Associations for the 2015 edition of Alternatiba, and the café-travel agency Nyamuk in 2016.
- Looking back at 12 years of the project in Burkina Faso during a conference in Carouge on October 27, 2015. Present were the entire Administrative Council of the Municipality, and the President of the State Council of the Republic and Canton of Geneva, Mr. François Longchamp
- A day of conferences on the theme “Well-being and health through plants ” in partnership with the University of Lausanne and the Maison de Quartier de Carouge in November 2013
- The production of natural “Wild Beauty” cosmetics with ingredients from ADAP project areas (shea, desert date oil, vanilla, wax). Various workshops with product sales were held in Geneva and Lausanne in 2015 and 2016, as well as at the Pôle Sud Solidarity Christmas Market in Lausanne in 2016
- Participation in the Courir pour Aider solidarity races in 2006, with two caritative editions of the “Race for Gift” in 2015 and 2016
- Stands at various events: Book Fairs, Alternatiba, Fête de la musique, International Environment Day at the Maison Internationale de l’Environnement, Solidarity Market Pôle Sud, Lausanne, and at communal events like the “Aux Trois-Chêne ça bouge” festival.
These events made it possible to raise awareness among the general public in Geneva and French-speaking Switzerland of the challenges of cooperation for the environment, of ADAP’s actions in the field, and to maintain dialogue with various partners.
Our activities in pictures: